Sign in to follow this  
kuocyj

anyone knows AVTECH CPCAM new firmware for B version dvrs??

Thanks,

Is this just bug fixes or is there any new functionality in this release.

Are there any release notes for the differnt versions.

Thanks

I wouldn't install this one on your dvr. We have tested it yesterday on a couple of models and they all meet a serious problem with the BNC output after we updated them. On the VGA it looks fine, but BNC is nothing more than unbelievable terrible... Everything shows up double... Did you tested this version.

After that I loaded the 1003C version, as I mentioned in my post before, and the problems are gone again.

So anyone who is using the BNC output of the KPD674B, don't update it with the firmware Leohuandi has mentioned..

Best regards,

Nick

I wouldn't install this one on your dvr. We have tested it yesterday on a couple of models and they all meet a serious problem with the BNC output after we updated them. On the VGA it looks fine, but BNC is nothing more than unbelievable terrible... Everything shows up double... Did you tested this version.

I have tried this version 1008. It works fine on my dvrs. i am guessing that the double image issue sounds like the dvr switch to PAL after upgrade.

1001c is the latest

I has an avtech 16channel, firmware version 1001c-1000c-1000C-1001C. when I control via the Internet / bb / iphone dvr's monitor is always followed. how do I fix this?

help me!