tygie

need advice on security camera

I'm looking for a camera for my business and I was wondering if somebody can help me. The cameras I'm looking at are both night vision color cameras. I've settled on a couple cameras and I was hoping that somebody can give me their thoughts on which camera is better than the other.

The first camera is:

[*mod edit - store link removed*]

and the second camera is:

[*mod edit - store link removed*]

I need this camera to be an indoor camera with decent resolution and it will be plugged into a DVR system I bought at costco. I would appreciate your thought on which camera will be better. I am using the camera for my beauty salon.

Both links (now removed) pointed to the same cheap camera...

Wolfcom’s 912K CCTV camera is the ultimate camera in design and function. Completely Versatile & Weatherproof, this High Quality camera has 420 lines of resolution with a 1/3 sharp ccd chip set and can be used in almost any environment. Able to withstand high winds and rain with its full black aluminum housing, this amazing CCTV camera can see up to 150 feet in total darkness and features 30 High Density LED's for complete night time coverage. It views in Vivid Crystal Clear color during the day then switches to night vision mode automatically at night. The built in Photo sensor senses night and day and adjusts accordingly. The 912K has a RCA connection and a 53 degree viewing angle. It records color video but does not have audio. The CCTV camera also comes with 65 feet of cable, a power supply, and a wallmount all packaged in blister packaging. This user friendly CCTV camera is extremely easy to setup. Simply connect the video and power cord to the CCTV camera, then the other end of the video cord to a tv or recording device with video inputs and finally connect the end of the power cable to the power supply. Now just plug in the power source to an outlet and you’re ready to go.

Hardwire color infrared sharp ccd 420 lines night vision weatherproof day & night indoor/outdoor CCTV camera with automatic photo sensor! Includes a power supply and 65 feet of siamese cable. Specially Designed by our R&D department it represents the best our company has to offer by combining cutting edge CCD technology with the latest concept in innovative design.

Chances are your Costco DVR uses proprietary multi-pin power/video/audio connectors and you won't be able to plug a camera like this into it.