krazy

Pl. Suggest h.264 DVR with network rtsp url for each eamera

Hi, am not much into the DVR technology, so please suggest a DVR that fits these requirements.

1. 4CH/8CH/16CH/32CH

2. Both Audio and Video should be available ( say 16ch dvr then 16 Video input and 16 Audio input)

3. H.264 Main or Advanced profile Video compression

4. audio ADPCM or AAC compression or mp3

5. Network capability.

6. Each audio video source when connected to camera should output a rtsp url separate for each channel which should be able to accessed by something like a VLC player

7. Should support full D1 or HD resolution (320P/i or above) viewing through this url

say 4CH DVR then say rtsp://dvrip/h264/camera1 and rtsp://dvrip/h264/camera2 etc... such that each url is referred to single AV source.

Hope to hear from the people who are professionals in this field to achieve this. Please suggest all models that are capable of doing this.

thank you

Hm. It looks, easiest way will be 4/8/16/32 encoders rack and NVR....

I'm successfully done few systems with this configuration instead of 4/8/16/32 channels DVR.

Like this encoders:

http://www.udptechnology.com/products/IP/NVC4000-R12_R40.html

http://products.boschsecuritysystems.eu/en/EMEA/products/bxp/SKUPFT6205789195.P1.F.01U.165.101-CATM9184b4128f401d4dec7aeaafe7689695

Hi, thanks for the suggestion,

NVC4000 seems to be the one that i would need, can you tell me how much was the price for each module , if you remember.

Hi, thanks for the suggestion,

NVC4000 seems to be the one that i would need, can you tell me how much was the price for each module , if you remember.

4 inputs module around 500 euro, rack for 3 cards (12 inputs) around 300 euro, rack for 10 cards (40 inputs) around 800 euro.

NVR (VMS) you can use from Digifort, Milestone, Mirasys...