johnyp

Need help with ENEO DLR-201 .

Hello to all. Some days ago i got from ebay a dlr-201 recorder but it has an admin password in settings. Does anyone knows how can i reset this device to it's original settings ? Thank you

Why don't you reply to me? Is this dlr really unknown to all of you ?

Hi johnyp. looking back on your posts you have been stung by Ebay twice. ok stuff is cheap IF IT WORKS if it does not work then you have wasted your money and you have done that twice.

ok you have bought a 1 channel DVR. 1 channel dvrs are cheap enough to buy new and not have the problems you are having.

here is the manual for your dvr. if the username and password have been changed from factory then dont waste any more money on a 10 year old dvr.

http://www.eneo-security.com/mall/2/assets/manual/71864_en_man.pdf

I need this password cause i bought it for specific reasons. I used the main board for it's mmc record function in a homemade dvr system. I have it so why should i dump it ? Anyway yes it is true that is not the second but the fifth time that i buy useless stuff from ebay but i don't care as soon as it is cheap. I use it for parts. I really want to make a use from this dlr and my question is if anyone knows if password is in the eeprom or the flash ?

Thank you

I need this password cause i bought it for specific reasons. I used the main board for it's mmc record function in a homemade dvr system. I have it so why should i dump it ? Anyway yes it is true that is not the second but the fifth time that i buy useless stuff from ebay but i don't care as soon as it is cheap. I use it for parts. I really want to make a use from this dlr and my question is if anyone knows if password is in the eeprom or the flash ?

Thank you

John. its 10 years old you are also going to need firmware. you can buy a good dvr card for $80 . but good luck anyway.

Yes i know that card are cheap. Anyway it is more that i want to play with it and make some use also. Thank you anyway.