Sign in to follow this  
sk8er000

Stuck on boot logo on iCATCH X11 DVR

Hi to all!

this is my first topic in this forum but i'm following it from a long time..

I have 2 icatch x11 series dvr (4 and 8 channels)

last night i've udated the firmware from 1.0.3b93 to 1.0.3b96..

in the 8 channel dvr I've disabled the Automatically Synchronize" function on the NTP server and everythings works, but in the second dvr (I was very tires) I've forgot it..

now my 4ch dvr stuck on the vendor boot logo from yesterday night..

I've tried to push the restart button inside the dvr and to replace the battery inside but it still not working..

any help to solve this problem

thanks in advance, i'm really desperate..

Unplug your hard drive if that did not work then I think you might want to call in for warranty see if they fix it for you

unplugged everythig like hard drive (data and voltage) monitor and LAN but is still not working..

I have no other ideas to get it work...

thanks for your interest!

call your dealer should be able to help you out might fix it for you for some $$ better than buying new DVR

unplugged everythig like hard drive (data and voltage) monitor and LAN but is still not working..

Hi did you manage to get your DVR to work.

I just upgraded mine to firmwre 1.0.3b97 and now it does not work. When i power up I get the DVR H264 logo, then the screen goes blue.

I just upgraded mine to firmwre 1.0.3b97 and now it does not work. When i power up I get the DVR H264 logo, then the screen goes blue.

they have a warning on there website. FIRMWARE is not an upgrade. it is a fix only that if your dvr has problems. if your dvr is running without problems (do not do a firmware)

firmware1.0.3b97. is only for use with the following models. US411/RVH1004/US811/RVH1008/US611/RVH1016. installing the firmware onto anyother model will render your dvr inoperable and will not be covered by warranty.

I have the 811 model. THe Email notification was not working so i thought i'd upgrade it to the latest version.

Is there any way to recover?

there are 3 types of firmware for the 811. b94- b95 - b97. try the b94. firmware sent by pm.

Is there a way to download the firmware when it is stuck on blue screen.

there are 3 types of firmware for the 811. b94- b95 - b97. try the b94. firmware sent by pm.

hi. download onto memory pen . switch dvr off install pen into usb and start dvr.

hi. download onto memory pen . switch dvr off install pen into usb and start dvr.

Hi Tom, Please can you advise me where i can get the b94 firmware from.

The B94 firmware is not on the USSSCCTV website.

ok. try the oldist first. 92. but which ever one loads ... keep using that. dont try to upgrade to an other.

The B94 firmware is not on the USSSCCTV website.

ok. try the oldist first. 92. but which ever one loads ... keep using that. dont try to upgrade to an other.

Hi Tom,

I tried B92. Plugged USB stick in, switched on. H264 Logo appeared then blue screen, then after approx 10 minutes, the H264 Logo appeared again then went back to blue screen. Still no video or function on the DVR operating.

Any ideas???