pearl786

Raysharp DVR D6009V

I purchased (unfortunately) two of Raysharp D6009 DVRs. Both are a pain. They can record the event but cannot export the event. DxClient software is not working properly. Now the seller and Raysharp even don't respond to my emails. Can some one guide me if I can update them by adding a CD writer or a USB backup option? It has a USB to connect to the computer, use DxClient to access the HD. DxClient does not install completely so backup features are not available. Can any experienced person help me to get over this situation? so that I'll be able to backup the events I need to?

Thank you for your time and help

Yes, I log in as admin

Hi what ever you do you will still need the viewing software. you need to get a clean copy of DxClient software.

remember with that dvr you would also need to give a copy of your footage along with a copy of DxClient software for anyone to watch your footage. that dvr does not export a player.

Hi

I purchased (unfortunately) one Raysharp D2014GA DVR, that work quite well with cameras and monitor using directly commands of DVR. The problem is when i attempt to send commands via DXClient (ver 2.7.1) connecting the DVR to Netgear DGN 2000 or directly to the PC (with cross cable). Almost all buttons of DXClient are shaded, and only three buttons (file, setting,login)

work. I can see on the DXClient the same image of the monitor connected to DVR but i can't send almost all commands (playback control, display channel, volume, backup, capture).

Via USB the song change, all comands work properly.

I have attempted to use others Netviewers but only DXClient work(partially ) with D2014GA.

Someone can help me?

Many thanks