Please do post your findings... I just started looking at these cameras and would be interested in some real world results.

I haven't installed it anywhere yet only temp setups for demos. I have two customers that are very interested in the unit and I will be installing at one of their locations to give it a full real world test hopefully next week.

I love the technology. I have been testing one of their iCVR encoders hooked up to a $25 China special camera and it has been awesome. I use the cameras to send signals to my video alarm verification platform, VideoAPB.

They really learn scenes quickly - but the more human traffic that exists during this scene learning process, the better.

Have fun with it!

I am also interested in these cameras. I think I am ready to step up a grade and wonder if these are worth looking at. I would also be interested to know where they fall price wise, as these seem to be a well kept secret.

It seems the analytics is their big selling point. Is there any NVR software that approaches their ability?

It seems the analytics is their big selling point. Is there any NVR software that approaches their ability?

No. VideoIQ different the traditional NVR software because they do not run a central server. The video analytics work very well and it is a great solution for securing large outdoor areas. You can record video 24/7 and/or based on rules triggered from the analytics. They have a very powerful unique solution.