maxnca

DVR Recommendation

Hello,

I'm looking for a 4-channel DVR, that support Mouse control, Remote view. no price range.

the most important is tobe a very user friendly GUI when we access it remotely (viewing and searching). I looked at AverMedia but their interface is very hard to use when you are online.

any ideas will be helpful.

Thank you in advance for your replies.

Hello,

I'm looking for a 4-channel DVR, that support Mouse control, Remote view. no price range.

the most important is tobe a very user friendly GUI when we access it remotely (viewing and searching). I looked at AverMedia but their interface is very hard to use when you are online.

any ideas will be helpful.

Thank you in advance for your replies.

Hi maxnca. you must have been looking at an old avermedia. they all have the same GUI on live screen as over the internet. you have 3 ways of remote viewing with the avers ..... webveiwer / remote console veiwer / imatrix viewer. webviewer is only for quick viewing i.e internet cafe or on a pc that you dont use all the time. remote console is the same GUI as the dvr screen

any other DVR brand other than AverMedia; that comes with better GUI when access through the internet browser?

the one vacuumtube suggested is very good (maybe a little bit expensive for me).

To make sure the interface is the one you want maybe you can try it.

this is the IP adress:

IVS-4CH.dyndns.org user:guest password:guest port:80

Of course there are many brands with good DVR, you can check one by one