tcssystem

planet security usa - anyone know abt this?

They're not a "brand" - their website even says, they're a distributor. Looks like they sell mostly budget stuff; prices don't seem to be anything special.

ok. didnt study their profile.

any good american/europe brand intro where the price will not be too high. i know pelco, bosch, GE, honeywell...any brand that not in the list....

I think "high price" is a hallmark of "western" brand labels... and with a few exceptions, you're probably paying more just for the name with the likes of Pelco, Bosch, Honeywell, Panasonic, etc. If you need a lower entry point, look at CNB, KT&C, Dahua, etc.

I think "high price" is a hallmark of "western" brand labels... and with a few exceptions, you're probably paying more just for the name with the likes of Pelco, Bosch, Honeywell, Panasonic, etc. If you need a lower entry point, look at CNB, KT&C, Dahua, etc.

I think this true, but has anyone really done a genuine apples-to-apples comparison? I would think and hope that the major players are offering something value added that would make customers and installers want these products. I guess what I am asking is what separates the big boys from the inexpensive Chinese crap one sees on eBay?

I guess what I am asking is what separates the big boys from the inexpensive Chinese crap one sees on eBay?

There are more, but two things come to my mind pretty quick: "price" and "quality"

personally i dont like CNB product, sometime i still use KTNC product. dahua haven try before.

any good western brand where the price is lower compare to common branded brand.