rory

Communism is breathing strong ..

i posted on a reply to the media in the bahamas on a bahamas forum ...and "here" means the bahamas forum i posted it on

-------------------------------------------

Re: Is the Media to blame?

Honestly in the Bahamas, they report what the prosecutors office gives them, they dont follow it up to investigate any more, and if they do get something else it comes from the police liason officer.

Take a look at the same story from each online news agency, www.thenassauguardian.com , www.jonesbahamas.com , and for the tribune's thing, check out www.bahamasb2b.com (just look for the tribune's articles) ..

they are all exact ... its what they are told nothing more, nothing less. We have a government that tellls us what they want us to know, plain and simple, whether it is correct or not.

Ive been wronged by the local media I know exactly where they get their info from, the buls****** in the prosecutors office .. its called controlled media, our ministry of information .. much like the OLD iraq!!

Oh yeah, and im one of the fools that reads the local news with interest, even though in the back of my mind I know its run by the ministry of information, at least as far as where they get their info from .. they never heard of SOURCES over here .. yah know ..

Our gov is rubbing shoulders too close to Castros Regime, fellow bahamians yall need to wake up and see whats going on .. .. $1000 speeding fines (going 26mph), next will be hanging in rawson court for smoking cigarrettes ... then execution for spitting .. but wait we can add a couple more liquor stores and then get some cuban test medicine to fix our alchy problem .. yeah that'll work !!

peace and forget castro and the cuban government ... FREEDOM YEAHHHHH BOIII .. we aint no suckers and we wont stand for indiots running our country . ... this aint no regime YET so dont play like it .. they are rubbing shoulders with the likes of Sadaam Husain and making us FREE bahamians look like morons to the rest of the world who denounce communism and who fight for freedom .. AND dont bring that cuban untested medicine this way either .. they can test it on their own military regime ...

Yall worrying about haitians too much, they tryng to keep peeps minds on that while they slip into bed with the terrorists (cuban regime) .... who are way worse ... only letting yall know its time to wake up and smell the grass, cause it stinks of regime, death, rot, and decay ..

There's no conspiracy theory, i'm only "adding" to what the media corporation has already admitted to ... If you dont believe it, start reading the news paper

Also, dont be surprised if everything we say on here isnt being monitored by our local gov and others .... when they a come a knocking ill make sure have my congo type defence system on armed away

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And what I just posted there, If this WAS Cuba I would be executed at least the following day, and our government is sleeping with them now. They wont even listen to the US or any other 1st world country anymore, they just do what "they" wanna do, its rediculous. Same party as in the 70s-90s which was run by one big drug dealer who was the Prime Minister, and we all know they are still all involved in the same thing, most of them cant even vacation in the US as they are wanted for drug dealing .. its a shame the smart people in this country dont have a "real" say on what happens here ... cause we would clean this place right up! Actually our PM is sick and been in and out of hospital, and they are lying to us about how sick he is, he even couldnt trust his own countries doctors he had to tfly to the US! Guess who the Acting PM is, a baptist preacher woman with no experience in politics!!

Are there others like you that are working on trying to keep things moving in the right direction?

This is the first I have heard of Cuban medicine. What's up with that?

-WC-

Sounds like you need you a coup. Or a little help from the 101st Airborne, 75th Rangers, 2nd Marine Division, a Carrier Task Force, and some good old Special Forces (to get those sneaky drug dealers on the run).

Um, the 2nd Marine Division would be enough with some Navy sea support. Maybe an extra MP Unit.

well the dea, coastguard, and nayy are here, but mostly for drugs and tings .. just as support really. I mean, i was mor on the cuban subject but while your at it, I know entire neighboorhoods here that are nothing but drug communities that simply need to be bulldozed! The government all knows this and every single drug area in the country, but does nothing. They never heard of Raids and Stings down here...