Sign in to follow this  
larrymilla

IP PTZ Cameras will not work with Avermedia NXU Series

Hi,

I recently ordered for Avermedia NXU Dongle with some of their low profile IP cams to set up a 16 Channel NVR systems. I also along the line ordered for some IP PTZ Cams from Surway Tech in China for the job.

Now, on setting up the system, I realized that I can't find any protocol to work with my PTZ cams from Surway on the NX Software, and I easily configured the all the Avermedia IP Cams.

Using the web browser, I can vividly see the pictures from all the Surway cams and pan/tilt them but not on the Avrmedia's NXU Software.

Please, is there any way I can manually configure it to work?

Also, I noticed that all the cams from Surway Tech does not have any brand on them even, I tried open one of them to check for main chip with name but none.

Pls what do I do?

Hi,

I recently ordered for Avermedia NXU Dongle with some of their low profile IP cams to set up a 16 Channel NVR systems. I also along the line ordered for some IP PTZ Cams from Surway Tech in China for the job.

Now, on setting up the system, I realized that I can't find any protocol to work with my PTZ cams from Surway on the NX Software, and I easily configured the all the Avermedia IP Cams.

Using the web browser, I can vividly see the pictures from all the Surway cams and pan/tilt them but not on the Avrmedia's NXU Software.

Please, is there any way I can manually configure it to work?

Also, I noticed that all the cams from Surway Tech does not have any brand on them even, I tried

Pls what do I do?

U can try every IP protocol and pray it will work with your "no name " camera

or call Aver and cry asking them to add " Surway Tech" cam to their software