Hi folks

I installed a Fuho 8ch H.264 Pentaplex DVR (model HA-8160) for my father yesterday.

Install went well but when it came to changing the Admin password from the default to the password my father requested it all went wrong.

The dafault admin password is username: 1111 password: 1111

I changed the password to: 1234 but this will not work and I am unable to get into the menu now.

I am able to sign on as a guest using the username: 4444 and password: 4444 but this will only allow me to review recorded video and not change any of the settings.

Can ANYONE help me, I have removed the internal memory battery but all this has done is reset the time display, there has to be a way of resetting the entire unit back to factory settings.

Or is there a backdoor password that will allow me to get into the main menu and reset everything?

Thanks

Alistair.

Have you tried the companies technical support? They will usually guide you through a few mouse clicks and back into the menu. After pulling the battery did you try the default password again? Also try pulling the battery again and the try 0000 for the password?