Securame

Dahua firmwares

Does anyone know how to get the latest Dahua firmwares with multilanguage support?

I see on their web page they do have firmwares for download (right now I am not seeing any, but I know they used to be there), but I would be interestd on geting firmwares with spanish support. Any hints?

Looks like they might be going through some changes, they are telling everyone now to contact their buyer (guess they mean reseller) for firmware updates .. Im still waiting to hear back from an email sent to the contact I have been corresponding to there at Dahua. If I cant get updated firmwares from the manufacturer, I dont want to use it, as the resellers dont have the latest firmwares anyway, example there was a flickering in 9 way view on the 1U DVRs but an updated firmware fixed the problem, but they still sell them with the older firmware with that problem so have to flash all the 8-16 ch dvrs.

Looks like they might be going through some changes, they are telling everyone now to contact their buyer (guess they mean reseller) for firmware updates .. Im still waiting to hear back from an email sent to the contact I have been corresponding to there at Dahua. If I cant get updated firmwares from the manufacturer, I dont want to use it, as the resellers dont have the latest firmwares anyway, example there was a flickering in 9 way view on the 1U DVRs but an updated firmware fixed the problem, but they still sell them with the older firmware with that problem so have to flash all the 8-16 ch dvrs.

Meh... The reseller we buy from only supplies with the latest english firmwares, not spanish.

Oh, and chinese firmwares, but those also won't work for me...