Securame

Dahua DH-DVR3204LE-U manual

Hi,

I got 3 days ago a Dahua DH-DVR3204LE-U DVR (32ch), and it came with a deffective CD; I can see the contents on the CD, but I can not open the files. I am in need of geting the manual for this DVR quickly, and I have been waiting 2 days for an answer from my supplier with no luck.

Does anyone know where to get the PDF manual for this model? I am unable to find it on Dahua's web site. If anyone can send me a ISO of the full CD that would be great (with yousendit.com or some web site like that it would be great).

Thanks!

Yes its their 2U manual which generally covers all the 2U units.

All their DVRs are basically the same anyway as far as general features go. The 32 ch also has the matrix feature.

BTW cant fast play or fast forward all channels at the same time, but they say the next firmware update will address that.

That was so lame from me... Now that I knew what I was looking for, I found it easily on Dahua's web site. I wonder why on each product page they put a "download" tab, and there is only the datasheet pdf in there.

On the download section I had seen the LE-S/HE-T manuals, but I was looking for the LE-U series, which seems to be the same as the LE-S series, but with 8 SATA ports instead of just 4.

Dahua specs and manual documentations are so flawed in several different areas. It is surprising that since the company is so large, that they just dont hire someone to write all their documentation and make it correct and understandable.

I agree, just take one look at the tech support section of their website... "still gathering info ..."