Does anyone know where I can get a motherboard that has a built in DVR so I dont have to purchase a DVR card. A motherboard that has the BNC connectors built in, I have seen them before but cant find a place to buy one, looking for one for my customer, only need the motherboard I can get everything else myself.

I have posted an image of something like I am talking about.

dvrmobo.jpg.7c02b15922ea7372399c7c07960166f3.jpg

Never seen anything like this in any standard PC form factor. It's common as a custom-built unit for a standalone DVR, but those would all run custom firmware, not something suitable in most cases for building a PC around. Any PC DVRs I've seen that have BNCs on their own backplane like this, have it as a separate board that connects to a PCI card or cards via ribbon cable(s).

I used something similar before but it had pigtails, was from a company in the US Called powertellecom. It pretty much sucked though, nice idea, but software was "unfinished". Just ordered their boards and put it inside any PC case.

Some PC Case manufacturers also sell something as an option for certain cases, its called a BNC Backplane. Different than what is in your image though, but lets you turn say a 4U rack case into something that resembles more of a DVR. I havent used it but saw it recently as an option to a case I got, but that option was not on the retailers site in the US, just on the manufacturer's site in Asia.

Can you suggest a backplane card that will connect via PCI-e or ribbon? I know I could do with an insert card from say geovision but would rather have a card or motherboard that has the BNC like the picture, I will look at the system at my work has a motherboard that has some sort of BNC backplane card inside it.

It's not just the card - the PC case has to have space for the BNC (or you'll have to get jiggy with a Dremel).

Funny, I was looking for a picture of a Capture CCTV DVR for an example of how the backplanes look on these things... and the guts of a Capture are just what you've got on that eBay link. Assuming that's a legitimate used card and backplane, that's actually a pretty good unit, and a good deal.