I have discovered a timeline error in Exacq 4.5 on Ubuntu 10. When viewing recorded video, then switch to live view and then back. the times on the timeline shift by one hour. Anyone else notice this?

Best,

Christopher

You seeing this at the server or while logged in through the client?

I have 4.2 installed on Ubuntu 10 for a couple of customers and have not noticed it but I can try to see if I can duplicate unless you have tried other versions.

You seeing this at the server or while logged in through the client?

Both. I'll see if I can post a screen grab of the before and after timeline.

Best,

Christopher

The top half of the image below is the before screen capture and the bottom half is the after screen capture. To recreate this problem, all I did was go to the Search Page and scroll to a time on the timeline. Then, click Live Page and then Search Page again. The times on the timeline has shifted by one hour as shown in the figure.

Best,

Christopher

exacq-timeline.jpg.9fd4744d4968c643e2b3423274b89979.jpg

I just tried to duplicate this with 4.2 and I don't see the issue. I'll be upgrading my customers to 4.6 soon before there one year license expires so I'll try it again with 4.6.

Did you happen to give 4.6 a try?

Did you happen to give 4.6 a try?

I upgraded to 4.6. The problem persists. Can anyone else duplicate this problem?

Best,

Christopher

Tech support has not yet confirmed, bu it appears that a patch has been released that fixes this problem. I installed the client version that was released a few days ago, and after a few minutes of testing, I no longer see the timeline error.

Best,

Christopher