johnregor

Good day everyone [newbie from Davao,Philippines]

Good day everyone i am newbie, can you give some advice re: how to configure internet 2 line modem/internet connection under the same name subrciption...

Situation:

I install a cctv & configure it online. When i try to access it on the area where i installed the system i cannot view/access the site vice versa but when i am connected to other network i can the access the two site simultaneously.

Can you give me some idea how on to deal with it...Thank You

Welcome.

Most ISP's will not allow their public IP to be accessed from the internal. Meaning if you are on their network you must use the internal 192.168.1.__ that the DVR has.

Try that internal IP the DVR has when onsite.

Good day...i try what you had advice.but still cannot access the site vice versa...i will post the diagram soon to elaborate what i have encounter.thanks

@ t3chsupp0rt

you mean i just type the local ip address of the dvr on the address bar instead of online address of the cctv????...

@ t3chsupp0rt

you mean i just type the local ip address of the dvr on the address bar instead of online address of the cctv????...

hello, yes just type http://192.168.1.199 (example) your local (LAN) IP into your Internet explorer toolbar.

good day...i will access when i type the local ip but when i type the online address.i cannot access the site....

i will post the diagram soon for may concern...thank you