tlavite

Honeywell HRDP4FX DVR Remote software??

Quick question... My CD with the remote software is at the office. Do any of you know where I might be able to download this software tonight so I don't have to wait till I get the CD from work? It is a 4ch

Honeywell HRDP4FX DVR I can't find a link to the software anywhere.

I'm assuming that you have your software now, since it's 24 hours later.

But I have a question for you - how did you get a 4FX? When Honeywell puts the "X" at the end of their part number, it means PAL. Not that it matters with the HRDP4F, the DVR auto-detects the signal type.

I'm just curious because the "X" usually means that it's sold in Europe or Asia, and your post says you're in the states.

I'm assuming that you have your software now, since it's 24 hours later.

But I have a question for you - how did you get a 4FX? When Honeywell puts the "X" at the end of their part number, it means PAL. Not that it matters with the HRDP4F, the DVR auto-detects the signal type.

I'm just curious because the "X" usually means that it's sold in Europe or Asia, and your post says you're in the states.

Nope I did not get the software today my boss left the CD at home :-/ and about the X I just copy and pasted the model number from a website online while looking for the program. I didn't even notice the X.