Sign in to follow this  
ngc1997

Wierd and headache network problem need help...

Hi there,

I had installed an AVTECH AVC796 CCTV and set the port to 88.

At the D-link Router, I have set virtual server to CCTV's IP Address and the designated port.

E.g.

Gateway: 192.168.1.1

CCTV IP: 192.168.1.10

Port: 88

I can view the CCTV through Eagle Eyes in my Android and Iphone. However I cannot view it using web browser nor video viewer!! At the webpage, it prompt for login but after that it keep loading indefinitely. At video viewer, it login in without error message but the screen always cannot appear.

Why is this happen? Is there any port I missed? Why I can see it in mobile but not through computer?

Thank you so much in advance!

Hi there,

I had installed an AVTECH AVC796 CCTV and set the port to 88.

At the D-link Router, I have set virtual server to CCTV's IP Address and the designated port.

E.g.

Gateway: 192.168.1.1

CCTV IP: 192.168.1.10

Port: 88

I can view the CCTV through Eagle Eyes in my Android and Iphone. However I cannot view it using web browser nor video viewer!! At the webpage, it prompt for login but after that it keep loading indefinitely. At video viewer, it login in without error message but the screen always cannot appear.

Why is this happen? Is there any port I missed? Why I can see it in mobile but not through computer?

Thank you so much in advance!

What web browser are you using? and are you trying to view via web from a pc that also has the 192.168.1.xxx

notation?