Sign in to follow this  
jordanb

concept pro vlp 4526 camera / new air range

Hi,

Been looking for a concept pro either vlp 4526 for my house or one of the new air range from concept pro.

The only thing is that Videcon the uk seller for the range is trade only.

Is there any way of opening a trade account with them when you dont own a business? ( I am a cctv/alarm engineer to trade)

Or secondly if that is not possible are there any overseas sellers that will ship to the uk for a non trade buyer?

thanks,

Hi,

Been looking for a concept pro either vlp 4526 for my house or one of the new air range from concept pro.

The only thing is that Videcon the uk seller for the range is trade only.

Is there any way of opening a trade account with them when you dont own a business? ( I am a cctv/alarm engineer to trade)

Or secondly if that is not possible are there any overseas sellers that will ship to the uk for a non trade buyer?

thanks,

hi how many would you like ???

possibly just a single unit at the moment, need to talk the missus into letting me spend some of the joint account money on a new toy first though

We use the Vlp 4526's at work and have just started using the AIR think its the 3026 hg cameras, found them really good so far.

Do you have rough prices for each?

possibly just a single unit at the moment, need to talk the missus into letting me spend some of the joint account money on a new toy first though

We use the Vlp 4526's at work and have just started using the AIR think its the 3026 hg cameras, found them really good so far.

Do you have rough prices for each?

can you not just order one though your work. if its just the one you are after.

my work like to add on a percentage of around 10% to anything we buy through them and also round the price up,

might ask them tomorrow for a price on them