parushton

DG834gt router and kpd 764 dvr

I have a setup at home which includes a sky router DG834GT and the AVtech KPD764 DVR.

My laptop is connected wirelessly to the router and using video viewer i can access the dvr no problem. I can also access through IE on my laptop.

I also have an HTC phone with eagleeyes installed and this will connect to the dvr wirelessly no problem, if i switch off the wireless connection on my phone and connect through mobile network the eagleeye app will not connect.

Also if i try to connect through my works computer with video viewer or IE it comes up connection failed.

All the port forwarding, services ip address have been set up in the router and dvr.

I can connect to my router and pc from work using ports 8080 and 3389.

As anybody a solution why dvr will not connect.

Sorry to be long winded.

ps until about a month ago it had been working perfectly with my avc791.

I have a setup at home which includes a sky router DG834GT and the AVtech KPD764 DVR.

My laptop is connected wirelessly to the router and using video viewer i can access the dvr no problem. I can also access through IE on my laptop.

I also have an HTC phone with eagleeyes installed and this will connect to the dvr wirelessly no problem, if i switch off the wireless connection on my phone and connect through mobile network the eagleeye app will not connect.

Also if i try to connect through my works computer with video viewer or IE it comes up connection failed.

All the port forwarding, services ip address have been set up in the router and dvr.

I can connect to my router and pc from work using ports 8080 and 3389.

As anybody a solution why dvr will not connect.

Sorry to be long winded.

ps until about a month ago it had been working perfectly with my avc791.

hi. dont now why you keep making a new thread. in your last thread i asked for you to try everything WITHOUT ddns. use your external ip. then once everything is working then set your ddns

dvr .. port 82 router forward port 82 to your dvr address. set to pass though your netgear firewall.

also on your dvr make shure all settings are the same subnet 255.255.255.0 and your gateway is the same as your router.

Router Status

Account Name

Firmware Version V1.03.87

ADSL Port

MAC Address 00:18:4D:05:72:D3

IP Address 90.199.255.47

Network Type PPPoA

IP Subnet Mask 255.255.255.255

Gateway IP Address 87.87.250.41

Domain Name Server

LAN Port

MAC Address 00:18:4D:05:72:D2

IP Address 192.168.0.1

DHCP On

IP Subnet Mask 255.255.255.0

Modem

ADSL Firmware Version A2pB023b.d20e

Modem Status Connected

DownStream Connection Speed 3070 kbps

UpStream Connection Speed 796 kbps

VPI 0

VCI 38

Wireless Port

Name (SSID) SKY38192

Region Europe

Channel 6

Wireless AP Enabled

Broadcast Name Enabled

Sky Test Show Statistics Connection Status

Router Status Page 1 of 1

above is info from router which are the settings i should be putting into the dvr

Many Thanks

your subnet should be 255.255.255.0 and your gateway is the ip of your router (the number you use to callup your router) netgear is usually 192.168.0.1. but you have a sky router which i think is 192.168.0.2xx