Sign in to follow this  
coolspot

Firmware Help - N-Patrol NP-DX1612 / OTM-1648 / Hunt HSR-T16

Hello Everyone,

I hoping someone will recognize this unit.

I recently purchased at 16CH 480X480FPS H.264 DVR. It is a N-Patrol branded DVR. However, the included firmware has a couple issues and I would like to get updated firmware. The most major is that the web GUI does not work correct in IE on Windows 7 64-bit; it crashes...

The unit is currently running the following firmware:

DVR Model : 16CH / 480FPS

WEB Version : WEB_v1.74_1.2.1.1_101020

This unit seems to be quite common, it is branded under multiple names: N-Patrol DX-1612, OTM-1638, Hunt HSR-T16M.

Derivatives of the unit seem to be made by Digimerge (DHU600 OMNI), iDVR Pro, Vitek EH Series, Honeyell, Samsung and several other manufacturers.

A couple common features of this unit are:

DVR Ports: HTTP: 8080 / RTSP: 554

Username: ADMIN

Password: 1234

Anyone recognize the unit? Does anyone know where I can get firmware for my unit?

The Web GUI looks like this:

340x230.ratio.jpg.1a3b01f9cdb10caf4cfbf0fd1793c0f5.jpg

MAC-CCTV-DVR-Viewer.jpg.c146041d75ae9a43b38739b6ec463050.jpg

I recently purchased at 16CH 480X480FPS H.264 DVR. It is a N-Patrol branded DVR. However, the included firmware has a couple issues and I would like to get updated firmware. The most major is that the web GUI does not work correct in IE on Windows 7 64-bit; it crashes...

test

Turns out my problem was VirtualBox, the video driver doesn't have video overlay support and therefore caused the ActiveX control to crash.

But nevertheless, N-Patrol hasn't responded to my e-mail. So much for customer satisfaction and support as stated on their site.