liveinxs

CNB VFL20S

thanks for trying to clarify the camera in question, i had a feeling that Soundy hadn't read my post correctly....mistakes happen..

the camera did have the pamphlet that was specific to the VFL20S...

Hi. if your VFL20S came with a light blue leaflet and a red and yellow power card. then it is old stock. at least 2 years old. both the VFL20S and the VFL21S were then releast as BNC and UTP so then came with a 15 page manual covering both and the rest in the range were you have the option to buy just BNC or BNC / UTP

its just down to how old the stock is.

thanks for trying to clarify the camera in question, i had a feeling that Soundy hadn't read my post correctly....mistakes happen..

Hi. if your VFL20S came with a light blue leaflet and a red and yellow power card. then it is old stock. at least 2 years old. both the VFL20S and the VFL21S were then releast as BNC and UTP so then came with a 15 page manual covering both and the rest in the range were you have the option to buy just BNC or BNC / UTP

Yes thanks for confirming what I've been saying about the light blue pamphlet, I know I wasnt losing my mind, I guess it was just old stock possibly. I believe it had a red power plug and a yellow bnc plug.

Best let CNB know this then, because they are selling it without UTP in the US

http://cnbusa.com/en/html/product/product.php?inc=spe&seqx_prod=1155#p_v1

Also there is no VFL-21S.