Sign in to follow this  
johnregor

Cannot view online...

Good day everyone i am newbie, can you give some advice re: how to configure internet 2 line modem/internet connection under the same name subrciption...

Situation:

I install a cctv & configure it online. When i try to access it on the area where i installed the system i cannot view/access the site vice versa but when i am connected to other network i can the access the two site simultaneously.

Can you give me some idea how on to deal with it...Thank You

I install a cctv & configure it online. When i try to access it on the area where i installed the system i cannot view/access the site vice versa but when i am connected to other network i can the access the two site simultaneously.

hi johnregor. you will need to use both ip addresses for your system. if you can log on away from the system then everything is setup ok.

you can view your system away from your dvr location because you are using your external IP address. but in most cases you cant use your external while on your local network.

internal ip >>> your dvr address plus port

external ip >>> ddns address or static ip address plus port

thanks for the reply...what i mean is that i can view the two online cctv when i connected to other network using external ip...but when i am in the area were i installed the cctv i cannot view using external ip the other site that i installed...what are the possibilities?node?port?....soon i will post the diagram for the said problem...