watchyourgame

What kind of system do I need?

I am starting a business that relies heavily upon CCTV surveillance equipment to record sports matches that would then be published online.

I was wondering if you could help me construct a package that would best suit our needs. We are a new business so before we can apply for funding we need to determine a business plan detailing costs of equipment etc.

What we need is:

- a crystal clear image (I have read that using a system with a high volume of cameras and recording equipment can impair the end quality of the output)

- remote monitoring (so that we can operate all cameras at various sites from one base)

- ability to expand to accomodate as the business grows (how many channels would it be best to start with 32, 64, 128 etc?)

- Sound recording (not imperative but attractive)

- Does a wi-fi network need to exist in every site that a camera is present in order for the recording to work?

- Robustness (cameras will be in an environment where footballs etc could easily come into conatct with them. Are they tough enough to withstand this or would protective measures need to be taken)

Any help you can offer on some/all of the above would be greatly appreciated.

i recmmended a shop which selling electronics . Maybe the multimedia player can help you much. THE device can connect much multimedias, you can watch many program from it. [store link removed - nice try, spammer]

I don't understand why you want to use CCTV system for your business. From my point of view you should be opting for video cameras. i agree with the facts that CCTV has moved far better than ever before but even than it cannot compete Video camera. you can access them by remote connections too. so why to go with an OK if you have better chooses with you.

Four 16mp avigilon cameras with very good cannon lenses per site would do the trick, along with avigilons enterprise software to manage multiple sites.

Won't be cheap though.