SecurityGeeks

Hey guys

I am new to the site here. I hope that you guys will have archived all the info I will ever need. I am an independent installer down in FLA. Former Sound Advice In-Home-Installations crew chief. I started my own company last year, and thus far, things are good. I look forward to making myself home here at the CCTV forum. Have a good night guys!

Security Geeks

Welcome to the forum Drew!

What brands do you usually go by? I see you do alarms as well?

BTW - I really like your website! " title="Applause" /> Did you do all that yourself?

Welcome to the forum Drew!

What brands do you usually go by? I see you do alarms as well?

BTW - I really like your website! " title="Applause" /> Did you do all that yourself?

Thanks Adam,

Yeah, I am website capable. I just put that site up two weeks ago.

I really deal with wholesalers in the state. on my home page is really the cctv stuff I get. i do both residential and commercial work. sometimes i often find myself in a pickle and need a resource to help me out. this is why I have joined. Now, if i question something, I'll come here and give it a shot before ignoring it.

On the alarm side of things, I do alarm systems for a friend who is an adt contractor (wireless) when I have the time. they are pretty neat, but would not recommend for commercial.

I am also in the market for deals on safe systems, "fireproof, retina or hand censored" really top of the line safes and hiding them. pardon my grammar, but I hate typing.

THANKS FOR THE WELCOME ADAM!