Sign in to follow this  
sovan

Coxial RG59U underground work.

Dear All,

I'm a newbie ,

I will bury 40-50 RG59U cable(no electric cable) in one PVC conduit(main hold) in 100m distance. Does it will have the interference to each-other of cable?

I appropriate any recommendations " title="Applause" /> .

Thanks

Yes, you can bury 100m of RG59 in PVC conduit. Only remember to use waterproof connectors and sealant.

Dear All,

I'm a newbie ,

I will bury 40-50 RG59U cable(no electric cable) in one PVC conduit(main hold) in 100m distance. Does it will have the interference to each-other of cable?

Thanks

So you will be running 40 to 50 separate RG59 cables through PVC conduit? Just make sure you use a giant size of conduit!

There should be no interference problems whatsoever.

Yes, you can bury 100m of RG59 in PVC conduit. Only remember to use waterproof connectors and sealant.

Dear All,

I'm a newbie ,

Thanks

Many thanks xellbuy. I did it

BTW, some sector i want to combine RG59(40-50) & audio cable(10-20) together in one PVC conduit, may i get the interference between audio signal & video signal? What do you think?

So you will be running 40 to 50 separate RG59 cables through PVC conduit? Just make sure you use a giant size of conduit!

There should be no interference problems whatsoever.

Yes, giant conduit!...

Thank you Birdman Adam.

Some part it cross the big electric cable (main power), may i get the problem of interference of electric signal to video signal?

Well, that depends. What kind of electric service - like a 200 amp main for a house? Or really big feeders for a whole building?

Typically, as long as you cross the electric cable at a 90 degree angle, then you are totally fine.

Please be careful if you will be digging near those cables - that is one thing you definitely do NOT want to cut...

Well, that depends. What kind of electric service - like a 200 amp main for a house? Or really big feeders for a whole building?

Typically, as long as you cross the electric cable at a 90 degree angle, then you are totally fine.

Please be careful if you will be digging near those cables - that is one thing you definitely do NOT want to cut...

Yes!

BTW, some sector i want to combine RG59(40-50) & audio cable(10-20) together in one PVC conduit, may i get the interference between audio signal & video signal? What do you think?

I don't think so, but anythings possible right? Typically when you run audio cable its shielded cable so you shouldn't experience a problem.

Post some pictures of you handy work.

If it is underground you should use direct bury or outdoor rated cable as the conduit will get moisture in it. The direct bury and outdoor rated has a gel in it that stops the water from getting into the cable. Any break or nick on standard cable will cause the moisture to wick through the entire cable.

If it is underground you should use direct bury or outdoor rated cable as the conduit will get moisture in it. The direct bury and outdoor rated has a gel in it that stops the water from getting into the cable. Any break or nick on standard cable will cause the moisture to wick through the entire cable.

+1 for this!!

I have separate to part of PVC conduit, 1. is only for coxial RG59 and 2. is for electric cable. and i bury all of them in a hole.

Could it will cause the interference from the #2 PVC conduit?