Sign in to follow this  
lucha

Avtech DVR Series - HELP

Hi, how are you?

How to access video viewer of Avtech DVR if we forgot the username and password? (not DVR password)

How many hostname of default ddns of Avtech could be fitted in one email account?

Meanwhile, what is the different between KPD series DVR, AVC series and MDR series?

Thank you very much

Hi,

If you forgot the password of dvr, need to reset config to default (for istructions check your supplier).

One mail account can fit unlimited DDNS hostnames.

MDR have similar functions of KPD but sold only in some regions.

AVC (it depends of the model) may have: DVD slot, Call output, Loop, DCCS and IVS functions. KPD don't have.

Leo

Dear Mr Leo

Thank you very much for reply

I'm sorry, I meant is username and password when we try to connect by network. The default for username and password is "admin". How to retrieve this username and password if we don't remember? Or should I make a new account?

If we don't remember DVR password (default is "0000"), could I just take of the baterry?

thank you very much

try and keep away from AVTECH DVR ..poor performance.. user interface not so great.. remote access poor as they use JAVA thus making the quality of picture poor.. dvr with H264 compression utlizing activex for remote is much better and a big difference in quality of picture

try and keep away from AVTECH DVR ..poor performance

think poor is a little hard. they are budget market DVRs . at least they have support unlike NO NAME brands

I agreed, also, need to say that is not true that to connect to AVTECH dvrs must use Java, they use active x as well (also quick time and VLC).

AVTECH has not only one model dvr, some of them are very cheap and don't have so many functions like the top series. I still see people using some old AVTECH dvr, so i suppose they can be good for long time.

Can you please explain again with more details the difference between avtech ivs , avc and kpd

Thank you