Sign in to follow this  
gtxkid

I am stumped.

I put up a lot of camera's but i am stumped on this one.

I have a Thrift store where i am doing everything for free, not that that has anything to do with it.

They will view cashier in the back (200 + feet away) to do pricing from time to time during the day on an idem.

They need 1 camera per cashier to look at the money transaction and i am thinking about another camera for their general view.

14 foot celling doesn't work for general view. But i can target the cash drawer from it.

What would you guys do.

Run some conduit down from the celling is what i am thinking.

Where to posistion the camera's is the question

did this for one budget job, they only wanted one camera for the cash area and to catch the customers at the counter, all concrete and ceiling too high to see the faces, so had to come down low in that existing plastic molding. It actually goes right to the bottom of the mold and the connection is behind that wood, then the thin camera cable goes back up to the camera since cant fit the connection in that mold without splice and tape - that was the perfect height to not have too much of the items on the shelves in the image since its a 3.6mm. Like I said also, this was a very budget install.

SSL11649.JPG.8e102286578529f541586ff2bd581ec9.JPG