FIERCE4203

closeout cctv rant

just wanted to let everybody know. I use their vandal turret domes alot I like their bright white color to match eaves, IR range, and overall picture. I had some issues previously with moisture entering sealed fixed dome and got replacements had pay for return S&H. However just installed 4 of these again and 1 stopped working when called for a return they said I have had alot of problems with cameras (they stated have less 1% failure rate)must be my power supply I should buy theirs. At which point I stated my previous issues have been with moisture not with power. they declined to issue me RMA and again had to pay out of pocket for S&H on a return. Because of return trips for reinstall and out of pocket for returns I guess I'm looking for a new go to dome camera. This place just doens't care for their customers.

Just a side note the tech urged me to use their 1.5 amp power supply after I stated I am using 4 units at 750 ma per camera and 100' run siamese per camera. Don't you think that would create a power concern/issue???

Wow, well they sound like idiots...

For new domes, maybe look at Empire's Effio's. A few people here have used them and they are amazing for the price. Of course I can definitely recommend CNB's vandal-dome line as well. Oh, and look into Samsung domes too maybe. Both of these lines are at or above the quality level it looks like they offer on that site.

I agree I have tried some of Empire's cameras and have been very impressed with the picture quality for the price.

See link:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=26825

Wow, well they sound like idiots...

For new domes, maybe look at Empire's Effio's. A few people here have used them and they are amazing for the price. Of course I can definitely recommend CNB's vandal-dome line as well. Oh, and look into Samsung domes too maybe. Both of these lines are at or above the quality level it looks like they offer on that site.