bike_rider

Version 8.5?

has one feature which i love! They also changed the menus around so it takes some getting used to. The main thing i noticed is with 8.4 when i connected with multiview my megapixel cameras would show up as 320x240, i would have to create 32 channels in the host manager specifing my megapixels. Now with 8.5 when i connect with multiview it automaticly show my megapixel cameas as megapixel without having to change anything. great job geovision. wish i could view megapixel on my phone, maybe in 8.6. Seems to be stable, havent had any problems.

A stable update from Geovision? Will wonders never cease?

The thing I would dearly love (after a decent Android client) is the ability to have GV record video in a format other than their propriety codec. I could get around the no android client issue if their recorded video was viewable on android if pulled directly from the drive.

A stable update from Geovision? Will wonders never cease?

Geo needs to sort themselfs out. if Geo dont stop and take alook at what everyone else is doing in the market then they are going to see a big drop in there products.

for a company to charge for the likes of using POS / other manufactures ip cameras/ and even for tech to check if the Geo card you are using is legit. is bad marketing