jisaac

Need some specific equipment

Hey i was wondering if anyone would know the information about equipment. We do work for the military. And one thing that they do require is that because of the buy american act that everything we install has to be american made or made in a country of good diplomatic relations. Well that takes out alot of equipment. Anything made in china, taiwan, or any country with bad labor laws or other reason to piss us off is not allowed. What is some good equipment made in a country that has not pissed us off?

What countries hasn't the US pissed off ?

Doug

Hey i was wondering if anyone would know the information about equipment. We do work for the military. And one thing that they do require is that because of the buy american act that everything we install has to be american made or made in a country of good diplomatic relations. Well that takes out alot of equipment. Anything made in china, taiwan, or any country with bad labor laws or other reason to piss us off is not allowed. What is some good equipment made in a country that has not pissed us off?

now you know that is a very good question and would seem like a easy question to answer. I have requested a list of good countrys and have not yet recieved a reply. I know china, taiwan, North korea, are bad. I know dedicated micros was approved it is made in Malac or malta one of the two.

GE, Panasonic, Bosch, really all the big players that the military is using already. Also, Extreme CCTV is used by the military as well. Ofcourse all but Extreme probably have some of their products manufactured in Asia though.

GE DVRs - made in the usa

Extreme CCTV Cameras - made in canada