guitaristshobi

Dome camera can`t see through the glass :(

Hello folks..

So i have installed a Dome camera in my office room (inside a wooden cabin), & there`s a glass installed in that cabin (which i want my camera to look through - the rest of the room`s view which means outside the cabin) at night its alright.. but in the day time when there`s sunlight coming through the windows, it creates an image (reflection) on the glass & my camera doesn't show the other side of the room.. all it shows is the image that is drawn over the glass cause of sunlight.. i hope you guys are getting my point.. it is a 520 TVL & a good camera.. now i really need your kind suggestions on this..

ASAP ...

Thanks

Shade the cabinet so sun does not shine on the glass. If your seeing reflections from inside the cabinet, then you might need some flat black card stock or something to reduce internal reflections. I have put cameras in windows and put black paper around the lens to prevent reflections. Works for me, but when the sun is directly on the glass, there's not much you can do short of shading it in my opinion.