I have a problem.I have to catch an area with that dimensions : 4 meter width , 35 meter length. I have to put there Lpr cameras to catch a car licensing plates but I have to catch them static , not in motion.I mean when a car is parking in that specified area for a period of time that I decide, I want the camera take pictures of that car for every 1 or 2 minutes.That mean I need a camera that can handle with a distance of 8-10 meters, that mean to change focus so the camera can take picture at 3 meters and at the same time can take picture at 7 meters and still to give me good resolution and good focus at 2 distances in the 2 pictures.

did any one of you had an experience with such a thing?

thank you for help.

I have a problem.I have to catch an area with that dimensions : 4 meter width , 35 meter length. I have to put there Lpr cameras to catch a car licensing plates but I have to catch them static , not in motion.I mean when a car is parking in that specified area for a period of time that I decide, I want the camera take pictures of that car for every 1 or 2 minutes.That mean I need a camera that can handle with a distance of 8-10 meters, that mean to change focus so the camera can take picture at 3 meters and at the same time can take picture at 7 meters and still to give me good resolution and good focus at 2 distances in the 2 pictures.

did any one of you had an experience with such a thing?

thank you for help.

This sounds like a parking enforcement application.

We do this with PTZ cameras and a good CCTV Operator!

Otherwise I suggest you use two static cameras.

Ilk