Sign in to follow this  
alanjh1965

Dont leave your Keys in the Car !

Dont leave your Keys in the Car !

But there is an upside, my neighbour left his car, a customised VX Golf, his pride and joy, to talk to his decorater. An oppertunist just walking by saw his chance and stole the car. It was later found that evening a little worse for wear but driveable and still containing his expensive sound system.

The culprit is still at large, but it would be safer for him to hand himself into the Police before the car owner finds him!

Video Taken from my 8 year old DM Sprite and a cheap korean Armour Dome - who needs IP !

*** Link Removed ***

Update: After seeing himself on You Tube the criminal came forward and offered Compensation for his crime, the Car owner has asked me to remove the Video.

Well, what a bust. It really is sad that some people still think that they can get away with anything, including crimes that are obviously not easy to hide. I think the real problem here lies with how it has become somewhat a norm that there will be one bad guy out there wreaking havoc stealing things he sees his way. It is good though that some level of justice would be served.