Supertechie

Kodicom DvrNet LAN Issue

I have the Kodicom Dvrnet software running on my pc based system with two Diginet 8 port cards.

here's the issue. I can remotely (public network) connect and view the cameras. I can do this with both the WEBdvr and using the client software. BUT. When i try the software on any machine in the LAN it gives me the "incorrect Private No vs Site code" cr@p.!!! Irritating as hell. PLEEEEZ help.

I see nobody's replied. I also wanna say that I have quadruple checked that I'm using the correct site code and password ( private No). I use the same details to log on from outside my network and it works perfectly. Does anybody perhaps know which program returns the error. Is it the client or the site program giving the error over the network?

Your password is wrong. Try 1234. (That is the default.) Also, this software is 5 years old. Try Diginet 5.3. It works with windows 7.

Hi. Sorry I can see that in my previous post it looks as if I'm saying that the password is (Private No). What I was actually saying is that the program calls the password a private no. No matter. Anyway, what Ive noticed thus far is that the pc on my LAN are all windows 7 core i3 machines with embedded intel graphics. Every machine I,ve used to log in from the outside has been an XP machine. They connect in a snap and I can view the cams. Jason mentioned upgrading to version 5.3. Where can I download it?