FlameOut

My camera choices

I want to add two additional cameras, and after much reading here, wanted to go with CNB's. It's gets quite confusing though with the LBM, VCM, VBM etc..... Is there someplace that explains what they all that means?

I want to add one camera inside my garage, where there is no light at night, and was thinking of the LMB-20s and one for my driveway, but don't see the differences between the VCM-24VF, VCM-24VD and VBM-24VF. I wanted to get the best of those 3, but don't know what the differences are (They are all pretty smiler in price) I don't want to make the mistake of getting the incorrect cameras again. I already have two that I bought and are pretty much junk

Are these good choices for a mediocre home system? My DVR isn't the best though, it's an Avtech.

I'll be running cat5e w/baluns and a dedicated 12v power supply mounted inside the garage

I just added two new cameras. the LBM-20S and the CNB VBM-24VD (even though I ordered the VBM-24VF - not sure what the difference is though)

Both cameras list resolution as Ultra High, High and Normal. How do you know which is which? I went through the OSD while setting them up, but wasn't sure how I can select resolution.

Edit: Now I know the difference between the VF and the VD (other than $14.00). I called the supplier, and they were very nice, and are shipping me out the correct camera today, and I just have to send the VD camera back, and their expense