flyeye

Where can I find a 3G-SDI board camera ?

Hi,

I have found a great DVR card, which I'm pretty excited about trying:

Dahua DH-VEC8004HD PCI-E 4 Channel HD-SDI Full-HD 1080P H.264 Compression Card

But it uses "3G SDI" cameras in order to achieve 1080P resolution.

I need board cameras, but I haven't had any luck finding these. I have found "camera units" but they don't include the CCD or lens mount (so I"m confused about what they even are)

can anyone give me advice about how to find 3G SDI board cameras that will work with this DVR card?

thank you!

Flyeye

Thanks Linovision, I contact you but you didn't reply.

Please, can anyone else advise? I am still looking for 3g sdi board cameras. Do they even exist?

I have found the dvr card, and the camera boards, but not the camera modules themselves.

thanks in advance if anyone can advise!

Flyeye

Hi,

I have found a great DVR card, which I'm pretty excited about trying:

Dahua DH-VEC8004HD PCI-E 4 Channel HD-SDI Full-HD 1080P H.264 Compression Card

But it uses "3G SDI" cameras in order to achieve 1080P resolution.

I need board cameras, but I haven't had any luck finding these. I have found "camera units" but they don't include the CCD or lens mount (so I"m confused about what they even are)

can anyone give me advice about how to find 3G SDI board cameras that will work with this DVR card?

thank you!

Flyeye

Dear Sir,

There are many HD-SDI camera manufatory. These cameras can output SDI signal and connect to the VEC8004HD as video resource by coax cable, if you need to transffer from a long distance, you can use optical transmitter and receiver to convert SDK signal to be optical signal and then transffer through fibre-optical network. So I think the HD-SDI CMOS camera from Dahua is OK. Also they have CCD model, and the record is pretty good.

I'm from Netvision, we also sell Dahua products, and build a powerful hybrid DVR system. Here we offer a record clip for the VEC8004HD card, you can take a look at this.

http://cqax.meibu.com/DownLoad/temporary/DG4204HD.zip

Best Regards.