Sign in to follow this  
dml

Viewing CCTv on iphone??

i want to view my cameras when not at home via my iphone on an app.

can i view straight from wireless cameras or has it got to be from my computer..??

how is this done..??

can i view straight from wireless cameras or has it got to be from my computer..??

how is this done..??

hi it depends on what system you have /// camera make software used on pc. there are so many types of cameras out there that you need to give us a bit more info

how is this done..??

hi it depends on what system you have /// camera make software used on pc. there are so many types of cameras out there that you need to give us a bit more info

Well im planing on getting new cameras just for the house....what would you recommend??

It still depends on what kind of IP cam you get. I think most of the IP cams allow you to view the live video at least thru the web browser. If you are looking for NVR that supports iPhone, a 4ch or 8ch QNAP NVR stand alone is a good choice for your house, http://www.qnap.com/pro_detail_feature.asp?p_id=196.

how is this done..??

Well im planing on getting new cameras just for the house....what would you recommend??