ljarrald

Biometrics "It's The Way You Walk"

yeah, i can see how it would be useful.

hi ljarrald thats an old video and it never took off infact it was pointless for the security industry.

the guys mistake was showing a bank clark being held up and saying he could identify the robber while he walked down the street. (as good as a finger print)

99.9% of robbers dont walk.

same as in the white paper showed I.e learns how people walk but as soon as you put the guy into his working boots nice heavy steel cap. the walk is not the same as his nice comfortable trainners.

yeah, i can see how it would be useful.

hi ljarrald thats an old video and it never took off infact it was pointless for the security industry.

the guys mistake was showing a bank clark being held up and saying he could identify the robber while he walked down the street. (as good as a finger print)

99.9% of robbers dont walk.

same as in the white paper showed I.e learns how people walk but as soon as you put the guy into his working boots nice heavy steel cap. the walk is not the same as his nice comfortable trainners.

oh yeah, good point that.

it could be useful in busy shopping centers or something to track shoplifters who have merged into a crowd