eyecu

Panasonic WZ-CW374

Does anyone have any info on the Panasonic weather proof Super Dynamic II cameras WZ-CW374. I'm thinking of useing them on an application

The product code is incorrect bud.... it is WV-CW374

Excellent design, but like all the Panasonic products, overpriced and with very little or non-existent support from manufacturer. You best bet is to choose a solid supplier who also has technical knowledge and expertise to give you the support..

Levon

Nope, I do not say that nor intended... It does not make a difference to me. You can get it from so many different channels and then Rory will help...

There are many good suppliers in the market and everyone has choices. Besides, you do not have to go too far find someone to give you a support - THIS FORUM MEMBERS WILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO HELP! - Rory including

Levon

Well, as long as they are being discussed... what are everybody's experiences with the WV-CW474? Seems like a solid design. Anybody had problems with them?

Tom, it is a great design and very functional unit. It does require more than usual knowledge to make it work, but that is why we have Rory Sold quite of many, had some problems with out of box failures, but overall, an average performer.

In the nutshel, it is a decent product, providing that you do not pay attention to its very high pricing. Also, god forbid if it fails (you know these products do fail, as they all use the same pile of silicon junk), then you are stuck with wait period of well, around 6 to 8 weeks until it gets fixed and returned back not by Panasonic, but one of their "authorized" centers... You will incur shipping costs to such center and they will pick up the tab on the way back and they will give you 90 days warranty.. I could never understand Panasonic's warranty conditions - it suppose to have 3 years warranty except when it fails and then when repaired, it comes with 3 months warranty and this cycles continues until the 3 years warranty expires... The whole process restarts again when you get a newer product.

Levon