Sign in to follow this  
lselfstorage

Qvis 4 Channel DVR - Monitor and Spot

Hello,

I'm in the process of changing out a unit with a recently purchased 4 channel Qvis unit...the unit that's being replaced has two monitors connected to it:

Monitor 1: 4 Channel Grid View

Monitor 2: Rotates between all 4 cameras...

How do I connect these two monitors to the Qvis/Dahua to accomplish the same task? I have one connected via VGA, and the other via BNC but they display the same image on both...

thanks

Yep, thats how it works with my Qvis.

What you do is go into Display, and enable a Tour, say 1 view (one camera shown on screen at a time), and cycle between all every 5 seconds.

I have done similar, with motion set up to bring the camera up on 8-view, one enlarged. Then the normal tour function brings it back to 9-view after 6 seconds.

Is that "tour" occuring on one screen while the other screen shows the 4 view grid? Or are you saying that the Qvis device cannot use a second monitor to perform that task?

Thanks

Is that "tour" occuring on one screen while the other screen shows the 4 view grid? Or are you saying that the Qvis device cannot use a second monitor to perform that task?

Thanks

Hi it is normaly design two output for one is main to remote and control and spot is only to monitoring watch.