felisportus

NV3000 Windows 7 64bit

I am trying to install NV3000 dvr to windows 7 64bit operating system. I had lots of trouble installing it. The card start working after putting into the 3th PCI slot , but still there are some problems when open the cards software it gives error like " argus_device error " on the title and " Device Error ID::0201 !! " on the msgbox yet when i click ok i can see my 4 cameras up there properly , the problem is i need to use these cameras with another software , when i try to add the cameras to another software it just finds one source of video and when i add it , its mix of 4 cameras and and its messed up as you can see in the image

173948_1.png

isnt it suppose to be there 4 video and audio sources on the device manager , is it some kind of driver defect or am i doing something wrong

173914_1.png

I would appreciate any help, thanks

The software i am trying to use is I-Catcher Console.

I used to had a generic capture card installed on windows xp the cameras was working fine but the machines mainboard with that card installed is gone , so i had to install the cameras another computer , the new computer that i am trying to install has windows 7 64bit operating system and i didnt able to install the drivers for that card on the operating system and decided to buy NV3000 , but still i have problems as i described above. If i cant make work nv3000 i have a chance to return it.

What can i get instead of the card that has 4 channels and support for windows 7 64bit that i can use on any software?

Or do you think i can make this old card work ? It has 878 chipset

173919_1.jpg

i-catcher console is a really good software that supports iphone android with a good web interface and its licensed so i don't want to give up that software, i also have 2 3 ip cameras thats why i want to use that software because you can mix any kind of cameras and capture card on that software.In conclusion i need to do something to make these cameras work with that software.

It's not going to happen. I've been an Aver dealer/user for a few years now. I have never heard of anyone getting the cards to work with any other software.

Aver software is great... has all the mobile apps.

The NV3000 card only supports 1 IP cam. If you wanted more, you should have bough the NV5000 card. It will support 4 IP cams. Also with the NV5000 you can purchase cheap expander boards for additional analog channels.

I think i should return the nv3000 than , because i will not able to use with my ip cameras in any cases.

Do you know any capture card that i can use with my software and supports windows 7 64bit 4 channels ?

Forget the software... it's antiquated. In the wold of CCTV capture cards, the software is propriatary to the card and vise versa

Return the NV3000, buy an NV5000 and never look back. Aver supports tons of IP cams, but make sure your cams are on Aver's compatibility list on their site.

I actually think the software of NV3000 is very outdated , it barely worked and it has still problems on windows 7 , and one think i hate of is unnecessary limitations. They really need to improve themselves if they want to survive. Just check this software if you have any time and see the difference yourself , it has 21 days full functional trial http://www.icode.co.uk/icatcher/setup/Console.exe

Edited by Guest

Something is wrong went wrong with your install then...

Nothing outdated with Aver's software at all... best bang for the buck on budget jobs, hands down.

I actually think the software of NV3000 is very outdated

then you have a very old card also if you have more than 1 IP camera then you should have gone for the NV5000.

" argus_device error "

this problem does not exist on aver cards if it is under 2 years old.

but my big problem with your post. is i dont think you are using a aver card anyway.

this is not a aver screen shot from a NV i.e no controls no play back aver put the time date in every window it has never been at the bottom. hint## dont buy aver from china or ebay

this is not aver.

173948_1.png

this is aver.

NV5000G-1.jpg

this is not a aver screen shot from a NV i.e no controls no play back aver put the time date in every window it has never been at the bottom. hint## dont buy aver from china or ebay

Like i said in the first thread i am trying make the aver card work on another software that screenshot from another software, i learned that aver cards doesn't work on another system so i will send it back, it is an original aver card by the way bought from amazon this is the one i bought and i downloaded the latest software still not satisfied with the software and it gives that error on windows 7 64bit operating system

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009HQC42/ref=oh_o02_s00_i00_details