SECURUS Essence

Looking for a Source Code!!

Hey Guys!!

I am looking for a H.264 Stream Source Code for DVR.

Basically a Source code for a CMS Software...

tried google-ing.. din't work..

Hope to be helped..

Thanks already..

cheers..

I have to agree, why do you need the source code? What are you trying to accomplish?

A cheap Hawkeye knock-off, perhaps?

I'm not sure what you mean, can you elaborate?

Here Goes!

I have a Raysharp DVR... that works on Netviewer as a base that is provided by Hisilicon along with their modules Hi3515/Hi3512. I am looking for a source code that I will use to interact with the DVR in my own way and send Commands to the DVR like an Automatic Snap Command and some more features that I will call from an already developed software that we have.. c00l..??..

btw.. I am looking for solutions on Windows Platform.. any help will be appreciated guys..

Thanks for taking Interest..

cheers..

See if they have an activeX control, if you can use the browser to view it then its likely they do. (although that could also be java).

If its activeX then you can use that to create your own program as long as they have some public routines.

I have to agree, why do you need the source code? What are you trying to accomplish?

A cheap Hawkeye knock-off, perhaps?

I'm not sure what you mean, can you elaborate?

Sorry, my lame attempt at a joke.

It originally sounded to me like he was developing a DVR product of his own, but after his second post it sounds like he is just attempting to control an existing DVR using external software. Why this would involve source code to an H.264 CODEC is still a mystery.

Sorry, my lame attempt at a joke.

It originally sounded to me like he was developing a DVR product of his own, but after his second post it sounds like he is just attempting to control an existing DVR using external software. Why this would involve source code to an H.264 CODEC is still a mystery.

Yeah.

Back to the OP, I think you are SOL. Unless Raysharp has an API for accessing their software your only option would be to access the driver directly.