Sign in to follow this  
Petros

help for buying new 8ch DVR

Dear friends,

I have sell the previous 4ch DVR that i was have on my installation, it was the Avtech KPD-674.

I was really satisfied with this dvr, but now i have update my installation and i will have 3 maybe 4 new camera.

So i need you help, opinion, as i have decide to buy one of these 8Ch DVR models ;

A) AVTECH KPD-677

B) AVTECH AVC796A

C) AVTECH MDR 796

D) EVER FOCUS ECOR264-8F2

I was ready to purchase the KPD-677 but i have read that the hardware is not so good as the 4ch version model,

and that makes me afraid to dont spend my money for a model that is not so good.

The KPD seems to be the same with the AVC but the hardware -from KPD to AVC- as i read have some changes (memory, chipset) That is correct ?

Im think more to buy the AVTECH AVC796A, but one of suppliers told me that the MDR 796 is similar to AVC796.

Is it true?, Witch one of two models is better?

Also he told me about the EVER FOCUS ECOR264-8F2, The value seems good, but i dont know if this model

is good as i never hear before about this vendor.

Im one step before purchase the AVC796A, so please advice, your help will highly appreciated. " title="Applause" />

Also if you have any other 8CH model, to suggest, please feel free.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the long post.

hi. from your list everfocus is best but still has its limits in remote viewing.

you also have the 8 aver nano hybrid ip and analog (which is cheaper) and the qvis dahua 8 way if you just want to stay analog