Anyone know where to get hold of a Digiop system. Particularly the ones installed in 7 Elevens.

Regards

hi sunnyny. are you looking for the Digiop or a similar system. we use a company in Maryland MD

Sunnyny,

Sorry for the late reply, I saw this on Christmas break and did not get to it until now.

You can reach DIGIOP sales at sales@digiop.com or 800-968-3606 and discuss with our sales team the most appropriate channel for you to use in getting any of our products. If you have any issues feel free to contact me.

Thanks,

Rich Mellott

President

DIGIOP, Inc.

www.digiop.com

Our office has put in / serviced tons of digiops from 7/11's.

There's nothing special about them as far as I know.

I just checked their website, all 7/11's use G2 series DVR's which are now discontinued, as is the G3 replacement (which was never used because it wasn't available in a wall mount version).

You can't buy a new G2 anymore, but almost all of the internal components can still be replaced if you have a broken one.

Chris,

You are right, the G2 is EOL and we have been supplying 7-Eleven with G3 products for the last several years.

DIGIOP will be happy to discuss your options if you would like to contact us. There are multiple parts to this discussion, but in general there is hardware and software. As for the hardware like many manufacturers the original 7-Eleven unit was launched in 2004 and has gone through many changes. In addition, the software is both VMS and POS integration specific to 7-Elevens requirements. Depending on the need, which would require a discussion we could handle this several different ways. Feel free to contact us at sales@digiop.com or 800-968-3606.

Thanks

Rich