scottj

Need Ideas on cameras located in a cooler environment....

Guys,

I need to pick your brains on your thoughts for cameras located in a cooler (about half the size of a walmart store) which operates between 32-35 degrees F with near saturation humidity levels.

Any ideas would be very much appreciated. I'm not sure if going with a high quality heated/fan housing is best, or a combination of camera and housing both should be taken into consideration. If any of you guys have experience with these types of installs I really could use a hand of advice here. I need around 40 of these units within the next two weeks.

I got suckered into this gig, I would normally pass this on to another company but there are politics involved as usual.

Thanks,

Scottj

Spoke to them already and they said "No can do" with their cameras...

They didn't recommend it. Would love to use their cameras, need over 100 total for this install.

scottj

People are using the EX10s in coolers and freezers all over the place. ... am i missing something ..?

hey thats what I told Bryan at Extreme, I was as surprised as you are...

He still did not recommend it.

Bryan .... ?

Anyway, email me the specs and ill pass it onto the engineer i email ..

Rory

I will shoot it over to you in the morning when I am back in the office. Probably will be around noon, I have 18 holes to play first. Much appreciated.

scottj

have any ideas on which ones? I will send you some Beano if you make a good recommendation.

scottj

thanks guys for your help, I pulled specs on the models you mentioned and found a few we think will work perfectly. Much appreciated.

scottj

Rory,

The past 2 days I have been getting an error message as if Extremes webpage is screwed up. Any ideas?