Sign in to follow this  
cctvlad

Dahua DVRs

Hi all ,

havent been on here quite a while as I havent been doing cctv for a while , last time I had great help here on a job,(poor video quality issues regarding power) thanks for your helps guys on this.

I have recently bought a Zeus 8 DVR quite impressed with it and has mac pss support yay! intend to buy these for more jobs on as I have a few on.

want to ask whats the difference between zeus models and and apollo HD models. what I am after is D1 recording on every channel at 7fps with all the features such as alarm triggers like movement then dvr switches to that channel in full screen , or triggers a warning light via PIR that kind of thing

anyway is it the only difference is HDMI display between the two? theres quite a cost difference on these two.

hope your all well too.

cctvlad.

Not a huge difference by any means but the Apollo has a better quality video encoder which makes for a more crisp, less compressed recording and a little better color reproduction.

better BNC colour and crisp display output on apollo HD than the Zeus? It may be worth it if theres better compression for recording quality.