cbodbyl

What technology do you use? PC, Mac, Android, Blackberry etc

I've just begun work on what will be my second iPhone/iPad app and I'm starting to wonder how many people in the industry actually have these devices. So my question is, what technology do you use and why?

Here's a list of my gear:

Blackberry 9800 - I kind of regret getting this phone and will likely upgrade to an iPhone towards the end of this year. My wife has an iPhone and every time I use it I wonder why my Blackerry can't be that fast and easy to use.

iPad 2 - I love this tablet, I can't really think of much bad to say about it, I'm using it right now to type this post! I've even been able to use it on clients wifi networks to aim and focus cameras.

Lenovo G550 laptop - This is my primary work PC. It does the job and allows me to troubleshoot just about any camera or network.

Mac mini server - For the heavy duty stuff like coding and video editing as well as the usual server tasks like central storage, email, and calendar management.

So what's everyone else using?

Colin B

http://www.compatiblecameras.com

toshiba satellite pro L500 running ubunto 10.4 (might be 11.4 actually, but i think it's 10.4)

ipod touch 3rd gen 64GB

a nokia brick.

i am going to build a NAS and have some XBMC devices and stuff when i can afford it

any free computer I can get that can run xp.

xp netbook for mobile work.

i dont waste my time with cell phones and tablets.