dsa

PTZ throw web viewer works only intermittently

I'm testing a new installed outdoor ip dome PTZ camera (XT-H001-HD-IP with Hitachi SC110) from chengyu Intelligence Technology http://www.santoscctv.com/english/products.asp

I use the PTZ control through the web viewer (the camera's web interface)

During periods does it not work at all. Today been out to reset and check the cable connections suspect a bad connection, but to find fault, I need advice because I have 4

RJ45 connectors in the instalation that can be the cause.

Instalation: IP cam- LAN splitter, LAN splitter til Ubiquiti Rocket M2 acces point

I think-if there is a clear live picture and I can navigate the menus in the camera's web interface without any problems, then it should probably not be a bad connection in a plug?

Trying to understand the technique, now the camera does not use rs-485 for PTZ but only Cat5e and PTZ through web interface and IP CCTV software (imagine world client)

Fitted new Cat5e inside the camera when I wanted 4 meters instead of six feet as it came with that was used 4 wires: t-t + and r+ r-

As I understand it sends the camera video over t- and t +

When I communicate with the camera through web intarface menu etc. it use r- and r + for data? I conclude therefore that if I can use the menus in settings without any problems at the same time PTZ does not work, it may well not be a bad connection when PTZ probably also use r- and r +. Or do I completely wrong?

Thanks

Danny